Topics explored: Working as a team, report writing, stress management, judicial systems, criminal, juvenile and tort law, ethics, public relations, accident investigation, traffic laws and functions, liquor laws, radar operation and other topics of investigation.
Dual Enrollments and Certifications
High school elective credit- 3
SMCC- CJUS 105 (Intro. to Criminal Justice)- 3 credits
CMCC- CRJ 101 (Intro. to Criminal Justice)- 3 credits
Husson- CJ 101 (Intro. to Criminal Justice)- 3 credit Articulation Agreement if you go to Husson
- Students enrolling in Criminal Justice Program should:
- have good grades
- be able to do physical training
- want to develop leadership skills
- be honest, loyal, and service-oriented
- demonstrate good attendance
- be self-disciplined
- display common sense
- show good decision making skills
This class meets on our White days.
It meets from 7:45 am to 12:07 pm.
It is a 3 period class.
You will earn 3 high school elective credits.