What Are Some Employment Opportunities?
- Marketing & Sales
- Business Tourism, Promotion & Marketing
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Government & State Organisations
- Social Media & E-Tourism
- Airport & Airline Operations
- Travel Agencies & Tour Operations
- Air & Cruise Travel Management
- Sports & Recreation Management
- Destination Management Org (think Disney World)
- Outdoor Recreation Management
- Conferences, Festivals & Event Management
- Club & Bar Management
- Revenue Management
- Human Resources & Training
- Travel Writer or Photagrapher
Dual Enrollments and Certifications
High school elective credits- 2
CMCC- BUS 150 (Effective Customer Relations) – 3 credits
Students need to be a junior or senior
This class meets on our White days.
It meets from 7:45 am to 10:40 am.
It is a 2 period class.
You will earn 2 high school elective credits.