Have you ever wondered why you have to learn things you’ll never use again after high school?
Have you ever wanted a class that focuses on practical real life skills?
- Learn budgeting, how to find money for college, do taxes, pay bills online, find a car, job, or apartment.
- Create a resume, practice interview skills, meet business leaders, do mock interviews with professionals
- Find the career YOU want to do and create a plan to get there
- Practice giving back through community service and hands on activities
Team building and leadership
- Work with classmates to grow in class and the compete and practice skills in the community
JMG places an emphasis on leadership, self-development, career exploration and connections with school and community. An interview process is required with the instructor. This program provides students the opportunity to learn in a safe and supportive environment, become a valued member of a peer group, learn effective communication and practice skills that are vital in the workplace.