Instructor: Jason Merritt
Students in the Carpentry/Building Construction Program develop the essential skills necessary for residential and light commercial construction.
Partnership Programs include . . .
Dual Enrollment with Central Maine Community College. Students earn one college credit in Hand and Power Tool Safety.
10 Hour O.S.H.A Training
High school credits awarded for successful completion of junior and senior year program.
Junior year – 3 blocks / alternating days- 36 weeks – 3 credits
Senior year – 3 blocks / alternating days- 36 weeks – 3 credits
For more information feel free to contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up now – Click Here
Students enrolling in the Carpentry / Building Construction Program should . . .
- demonstrate measuring ability.
- be able to read and comprehend written and verbal direction.
- be able to work in all types of weather, performing multiple tasks
- have the ability to work without supervision in a team setting.
- have good eye-hand coordination.
- demonstrate good attendance.
- demonstrate ability to attain craftsmanship.
Students should obtain: Tool belt & specific tools
This course is held at LRTC in room V13.