Do you want a class that focuses on money skills, career development, interview skills, and giving back to the community?
Do you hate taking classes you don’t think will help you after high school?
Do you want a program that will help you explore what you want to do after high school?
Join us here in JMG.
In this program you will:
- Compete in the H and R Block Budget Challenge
- Have a chance to leave campus to do community service off site
- Find out how to find a job, car, and apartment
- Practice the skills necessary to obtain a job during, or after high school
- Compete with peers in team building exercises
Must be in grades 9-11. A meeting with instructor is required to determine eligibility.
This course is held at V214 in room V-214.